Tecro & Krea
OUR PROCESSING OF DATA: WHAT AND WHY
- When you use the Website and/or Services, we process personal data that relates to you:
- When? When you use our Services, use the Website, request a quotation or apply for a job by email.
- What data? Identification data
- Why (purpose)? To process the request
- Legal basis? Legitimate interest
- When? When you contact us or subscribe to our newsletter
- What data? Identification data
- Why (purpose)? To send related and additional information
- Legal basis? Permission
In addition to the above, we may also process your personal data:
- To provide you in a personalised and efficient way with the information about products and Services that you request, via the Website, email, telephone or social media channels.
- To be able to provide a correct service.
- For direct marketing purposes, i.e. to provide you with targeted communication, promotions, offers and other advertisements from us or our selected partners. We will request your consent for this.
- To perform statistical analyses to improve our Website and/or Services, or to develop new products or Services.
- To provide to a financial institution or payment service provider, to enable your bank and the payment service provider to meet their obligations.
- To transfer to the police or judicial authorities as evidence of possible crimes or if there are reasonable suspicions of an unlawful act or crime committed by means of your registration with or use of the Website or the Services.
- In the context of a possible merger with, takeover of/by or demerger brought about by a third party, even if that third party is outside the EEA.
- If and when your registration on the Website or use of the Website or Services can be considered (a) a violation of the terms and conditions or property rights, (b) a threat to the safety or integrity of our services, (c) a danger for the Website or Services or systems of us or our subcontractors as a result of viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, or any other form of malicious code, or (d) in any way illegal or unlawful, discriminatory or offensive, we may process your data in the interest of ourselves, our partners or third parties.
SHARING YOUR DATA
- We may make use of external processors to offer you the best possible Website and Services. We will ensure that third-party processors can only process your personal data on our behalf and on our written instructions.
- We will not send your personal data to third parties in an identifiable manner without your explicit consent, if this is not required in order to provide our Services.
- We may transfer anonymised data to other organisations that may use them to improve products and services and to organise the marketing, presentation and sale of customised products and services.
HOW WE PROCESS DATA
- We will only process the personal data that are necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this policy. We will process your personal data in a legal and transparent manner. We will also do our best to keep the personal data accurate and up to date.
- Your personal data will only be processed until you withdraw your consent to its processing. This withdrawal of consent may mean that you are no longer able to use the Website and/or Services in whole or in part. If you have registered with our Website, we will delete your personal data, unless a legal or regulatory obligation or a judicial or administrative order prevents us from doing so.
- We will take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data safe against unauthorised access or theft and against accidental loss, manipulation or destruction. Our personnel or personnel of our external processors will only have access to your personal data on a need-to-know basis and subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- You have the right to request access to all personal data that we process about you. However, requests for access that are obviously submitted with a view to causing nuisance or damage to us will not be acceded to.
- You have the right to ask for any personal data about you that are incorrect or inaccurate to be corrected free of charge. If such a request is submitted, you must also include with the request proof that the personal data for which correction is requested are incorrect.
- You have the right to withdraw your previously granted consent to the processing of your personal data. This can be done by sending an email to our AVG (GDPR) contact point email@example.com, using the same email address that you provided when registering.
- Instead of the deletion of your data, you may also ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data if (a) you dispute the accuracy of the data, (b) the processing is unlawful or (c) the data are no longer needed for the stated purposes, but you need them in order to defend yourself in legal proceedings.
- You have the right to object to the processing of data if you can prove that there are serious and legitimate reasons that are related to special circumstances and that justify such an objection. However, if the intended processing is regarded as direct marketing, you have the right to object to such processing free of charge and without providing any justification.
- When your personal data are processed on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract and the processing is done by automated means, you can receive the personal data you have provided in a structured format.
- If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the above rights, send an email to our AVG (GDPR) point of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. This request must clearly state which right you wish to exercise and why. It must also be dated and signed and sent from the same email address that you provided when registering.
- If the request proves to be well-founded, we will accede to it as soon as reasonably possible and no later than thirty (30) days after receiving it.
If you have a problem with the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact us. If you are still dissatisfied with our response, you can submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (DPA):
Data Protection Authority Drukpersstraat 35
+32 2 274 48 00
Tecro & Krea bvbaBlarenberglaan 4/001
T 015 29 11 33
F 015 20 09 05
E email@example.com Kortrijksesteenweg 703
T 09 396 11 22